Position : Software Developer (Python/Django Expert)
Relevant Experience : 3+ years
Location : Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Expected joining : ASAP
Job Description : As mentioned below
• Required Strong knowledge in Python Django with application/package/module development, tuning, and debugging tools.
• Excellent knowledge of ecosystem and tools, standard library, etc.
• Python Identifiers, Reserved Words, Basic Operators, Variable Types, User defined exception handling and its usage.
• Python Dictionary and default modules those are included in python (String, date time, Numbers other required functions usage.)
• Sequences and its differences (Tuples/Lists)
• Modules development and testing.
• File manipulation using Python ( Create, edit, delete view file)
• Strong knowledge of OOPS, Creating class, instance, object and usage of built-in class attributes (Code design skills in Python-based object-oriented programming and functional programming )
• Ability to organize code in logically & understandable with well defined, documented and testable.
• Good to have worked on frameworks like PyQT, PyGTK
• Git and GitHub for version control and project management
• Need to have a sound understanding of Web & Telecom Software Technologies, Mobile Application Technologies, CRM tools, BI Tools, Java etc.
• Need to have a deep understanding of Hardware Systems, Networking and also the security of software & hardware.
• Need to have at least 5 years of Tech Operations Managing role.
• Proven experience in managing application development projects in an Agile development environment, preferably 5+ years.
• Very strong understanding of SDLC & Agile Process
• Strong foundation in project management tools and methodologies
• Ability to manage internal customer expectations
• Experience with Web and Mobile Development Projects
• Content Management & e-Commerce applications experience
• Experience in IT Architecture.
• Knowledge or technical experience in web services development.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient working with MS Office Suite of products including but not limited to Word, Excel, & Project.
• Self-starter, with a strong sense of ownership, assertive follow-through, and orientation towards results.
• Ability to perform well under pressure, adapt to change, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and process orientation
• Excellent understanding of technical terminology
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Open Source Technologies|