PROFILE : SEO Specialist
EXP. REQUIRED : 3+ Years
INDUSTRY TYPE : I.T
LOCATION : BANGALORE, KARNATAKA
JOB DESCRIPTION : AS MENTIONED BELOW
EXPECTED JOINING : ASAP
Required Skill Sets
• Search Engine Optimization Specialist
• Experience in SEO optimization and best practices. Develop methods for website quality improvement, organic revenue growth, and increased rankings. The Search Engine Optimization Specialist will be responsible for getting all our websites to the first page of google for a wide range of keywords. Should create and increase awareness of our products and website online and increase organic traffic to our site.
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Create and publish SEO optimized content for all websites to get to the first page of google
• Perform keyword research and optimize content to perform on page and off page optimization
• Generate backlinks and provide directory submission in the US and Internationally.
• Expert in article submission, article spinning, PR distribution and YouTube video submission and ranking
• Perform routine site reviews to identify and resolve issues with error handling, broken link analysis, duplicate and expired content and site functionality
• Perform guest blogging, social bookmarking and submission of RSS feeds
• Troubleshoot, identify and rectify technical issues that might be affecting our overall google and bing ranking
• Closely monitor google algorithm updates such as panda and penguin and anticipate future shifts in SEO best practices
• Analyze competitor sites with respect to their ranking tactics
• Create and redesign landing pages and funnel experiences to improve traction and conversion. Use A/B testing on pages.
• Understanding of social media marketing tactics to rank higher on search engines.
Email your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org